January 20-22, 2023
Entry is closed
Roster must be accurate by October 30, 2022
Level changes due by October 30, 2022
Full payments due by November 15, 2022
Scratch Deadline December 10, 2022
*Late entry changes after deadline $10 per change
2023 Session sheets
*UPDATED AS OF 1/10/23
Individual Awards ~ Team Trophies ~ Gymnast Gift ~ Coaches Hospitality
Experience a competition with some of the finest teams in the country!
Location: Del Mar Fairgrounds – Exhibit Hall 2260 Jimmy Durante Blvd. Del Mar, CA 92014
Registration: Online Registration
Equipment: AAI provided by Poway Gymnastics
Format: Modified Capitol Cup
Registration Deadline: Closed- no longer accepting new entries
Entry Fee: (FULL PAYMENT DUE NOVEMBER 15, 2022)
– Compulsory Level 2-5 $135 per gymnast
-Optional Level 6-10 $135 per gymnast
-XCEL All Levels $135 per gymnast
Team Deposit: $100 per level to hold your spot – sells out FAST!!
No Refunds After: December 10, 2022 – no exceptions.
Late Entry / Change Fee: $10 per change/athlete to manually update rosters after deadline.
Make Checks payable to: SCEGA Gymnastics
Mail Checks to:
SCEGA California Classic
Attn: Kathy Bader
27532 Commerce Center Drive
Temecula, CA. 92590
- SUBMIT NOW : REFUNDABLE Deposit: $ 100.00 per level
- Checks payable to SCEGA Gymnastics
- Payment of deposit due upon registration of your club through the USAG Meet Reservation system.
- Deposit refundable if we are unable to host meet
- After meet confirmation is finalized, deposits will no longer be refundable but can be applied towards your meet entry.
- SUBMIT NOW : Submitting Meet Reservations will be accepted through the USA Gymnastics Meet Reservation System ONLY!
- Your club is solely responsible for registering, updating, maintaining and scratching/cancelling athletes through the USA Gymnastics Meet Reservation System.
- This includes, but not limited to confirming names, spelling, registering coaches, verifying safe sport eligibility of 18+ athletes and coaches, birthdates, etc.
- Age divisions will solely be determined from your USAG Online roster ONLY
- ALL COACHES MUST be pre-registered before arriving to the meet.
- Your roster will CLOSE to further additions once the meet is full.
- It is imperative you get all your athletes registered prior to the meet filling up.
- Late entries and/or level changes will be subject to availability after you have submitted your roster and subject to a $ 10.00 per change/athlete fee to manually update your roster.
- SUBMIT ASAP : Meet Entry Fees
- Gymnasts Fees:
- Compulsory Level 2 – 5 : $ 135.00 per gymnast
- Optional Level 6 – 10 : $ 135.00 per gymnast
- XCEL All Levels : $ 135.00 per gymnast
- Payment is due in full at the time of registration.
- Despite Online registration, your spot is not guaranteed until payment is received.
- Registration deadline is November 20, 2022 or earlier if SCEGA Cal Classic fills up.
- Late Entry / Change Fee : $ 10.00 per change or athlete to manually update rosters after meet entry deadline or for payments received after November 15, 2022.
- Gymnasts Fees:
- SUBMIT ASAP : Send Payment
- Checks made payable to: SCEGA GYMNASTICS
- Checks mailed to us at:
- SCEGA Cal Classic
- Attn: Kathy Bader
- 27532 Commerce Center Drive
- Temecula, CA. 92590
- Please be sure to include your club name on your check as well.
- NOVEMBERR 2022: Travel Reservations Booked
- Most Hotel reservations can be cancelled 72 hours prior to arrival. We suggest booking hotel reservations now to secure the best rate and continuing to check periodically if rates change.
- We DO NOT recommend parents securing flights until they have received confirmation from their club the meet schedule and that you are indeed registered and IN the meet.
- SCEGA Gymnastics nor SCEGA Cal Classic is not responsible for refunds or cancellations for parents who make plans prior to your club being registered, if the meet fills up before your club is able to enter, if you are denied entry, if we are unable to host the meet, or if you would otherwise change plans to participate.
- Check the website for recommended Hotels
- Block Discounts and booking details will be coming soon!
- December 10, 2022: Scratch Deadline / Level Changes:
- Scratch deadline is December 10, 2022.
- Your roster must be accurate prior to this scratch deadline.
- NO REFUNDS after No – no exceptions.
- Late Entry / Change Fee : $ 10.00 per change/athlete to manually update rosters after deadline